Sugar free, gluten free, dairy free
Question of the day: Do you write grey or gray?
However you write it, these cookies don’t care! The taste will forgive you!
Now you might cringe at the idea of putting tea leaves in baking, but trust me, it works! I love lavender and lemon together, so naturally I had to try my favorite tea flavor – EARL GREY! I feel like a great cuppa tea has so many calming attributes.
Some tea facts :
- TEa is really popular. It is over a $40 billion dollar industry.
- Green and Black tea are made from the same plant.
- Tea Smugglers are a real thing (hello 18th century)
- Black tea has oxalate (chemical compound) in it which can cause renal failure when ingested often. Be aware.
- Some cultures add butter to tea. In Tibet, it’s called po cha .
- There is a wrong way to prepare tea.
- No two teas are the same.
Tell me, what is your favorite tea?
Go ahead and give these gems a try. Let me know when you do. Use the hashtag #bramblecollectivefood so I can see! <3
Go forward into the weekend with a grateful heart,